We’ve spent hours trawling across globe to bring you the most hilarious and downright craziest things on Google Earth. From a phallic shaped church to a boy with a horses head, it’s all here in the Top 10 Weirdest Things On Google Earth
Thieves, tax evaders, and drug dealers have all been caught red handed on Google Earth. Take a look at our video to discover the 10 Crimes Caught on Google Earth
Most Mysterious, Secret, and Hidden Places YOU Can’t Visit include places such as Bohemian Grove, Room 39, Bilderberg group meetings, Disneyland’s Club 33, and the Vatican’s Secret archives.
Ten) Room 39. It’s believed to be a five billion dollar government organization dedicated to criminal activities, such as meth and heroin production, counterfeiting, fraud, weapons smuggling and human trafficking. This secretive office is thought to be located in Pyongyang, near the residence of Kim Jong Un, Supreme Leader of North Korea. Nine) Bohemian Grove. Every summer, for almost 150 years, this secretive Calif ornia campground hosts a gathering of the most powerful men in the world, including Republican Presidents Richard Nixon and Herbert Hoover, who was among the senior members known as The Old Guard. No women are allowed. Eight) Ise Grand Shrine. This ancient Shinto Shrine is dedicated to Amaterasu, the goddess of the universe, and ancestor of the Japanese Imperial Family, who are responsible for providing the chief priestess or priest who watches over the site. The inner shrine is said to contain a holy artifact, the Sacred Mirror of Amaterasu, a ancient symbol of the royal family representing wisdom and honesty. Seven) The Mormon Church’s Secret Vault. Blasted deep into the side of Granite Mountain, is a temperature & humidity controlled storage facility containing over 3 billion pages worth of data. For over 100 years the Church of Latter Day Saints has been meticulously g athering and archiving genealogy records on most Americans. They freely share the information online and give tours of the front of the vault, but the secret chambers deep within the mountain are strictly off limits. Six) The Vatican Secret Archive. The Vatican Library contains one of the most significant collections of historical writings in the world, but four hundred years ago, a Secret Archive was locked away. It is said to contain fifty two miles of shelving. Five) White’s Gentleman’s Club. This is the oldest and most exclusive gentleman’s club in England, whose members include royals, aristocrats, politicians and businessmen, many who’s fathers and grandfathers were members before them. The bar never closes, and the club’s betting book contains records of ridiculous wagers going back hundreds of years, like two lords racing raindrops on a windowpane. Four). Moscow Metro 2. A secret underground railway system runs deep beneath Moscow, connecting the Kremlin, former KGB offices, and presidential residences to Deep Underground Command Posts, a government airport, and an underground city capable of sheltering 15,000 people from nuclear attack, for up to 30 years. Three) Bilderberg Group. This annual meeting of “Elite Intellectuals”, more often than not includes heads of banks, business, and state, rather than scholars. For 60 years, the private meetings have focused on policies in the United States and European Union. A meeting agenda is posted on their website, but no one really knows the closed door deals that are really being made, since all attendees are sworn to secrecy. Two) Disneyland’s Club 33. If you thought the line to Small World was long, try getting a table at this magical five star restaurant, where tableside animatronic birds know your name, and the bathrooms have real thrones. Discreetly located at 33 Royal Street, above the Blue Bayou in New Orleans Square, a hidden panel conceals a buzzer, but you’d better have a reservation! One) Area 51. After all these years, it is still the most mysterious of secret places. Originally established by the CIA for the development of experimental aircraft, the area is permanently off-limits both to civilian and normal military air traffic. Who knows what technology is stored and studied deep in the mountain beneath this Top Secret US Air Force Base, perhaps it’s extraterrestrial in nature as many believe….or perhaps it’s man-made and far beyond the even what we could imagine – take into consideration that in around 1960…which is about FIFTY FIVE years ago they successfully developed stealth aircraft technology here and that’s not a small achievement. Yet, even during modern times of relative peace, the base is STILL being used for something…
SOMETHING STRANGE is happening across america and the world end times new world order something big is happening prophecy has begun the end of america prophecy in the news headlines this will shock you strange sounds loud booms worldwide prophetic events
From top secrets kept heavily guarded at area 51 about UFOs and aliens, to hundreds of seeds kept safe in case of a doomsday, these are the most mysterious heavily guarded places on earth. What exactly is behind that door?
Number 10. The Darvaze Gas Crater. In Turkmenistan is the burning, stinking, sulphurous crater known as the Gate to Hell. In 1971 Soviet engineers were drilling the area known to hold one of the largest deposits of natural gas. Number
9. The Well Of Chand Baori. Legend has it that this 13 story water well was carved out of the rock by spirits in a single night, and dedicated to the Hindu goddess of happiness. There are 3500 perfectly symmetrical steps leading to the bottom, which is about 10 degrees cooler than at the surface. Number
8. The KTB Superdeep Borehole. Starting in 1982, the German Ministry of Research began a scientific exploration drilling program, deep into the earth’s crust, that would last more than 12 years and cost more than a third of a billion dollars, their most expensive geo-science project ever. Number
7. The Guatamala City Sinkhole. In 2010, a massive hole suddenly opened up in the middle of the city and swallowed a three story factory house, along with fifteen people inside. The cause was attributed to Tropical Storm Agatha, which impacted Guatamala just three days after the eruption of Volcano Pacaya. Number
6. Siberian Craters. Yet another new geological phenomenon was discovered in 2014 when a reindeer herder discovered a two hundred foot crater in a remote area known as The End Of The World. Number
5. Indiana Dunes National Park. An amazing new geological phenomenon was only discovered in the last few years, when shifting sands have suddenly opened up massive sinkholes beneath travelers’ feet. Number
4. Monticello Dam Hole – This Majestic spillhole, also known as the “glory hole” is part of the Monticello Dam in Napa County, California. This hole is the largest spillhole in the world and leads down a 304 foot or 93 m tall hole which drains out out of the bottom of the dam. Number
3. Devil’s Sinkhole. This Texan National Natural Landmark is an enormous vertical cavern 50 feet wide and 350 feet deep. Historically it’s been used as a place of shelter by early American settlers and countless generations of Native Americans. Number
2. Derinkuyu. In central Turkey, a man was renovating his traditional home when he discovered a hidden room with a covered hole in the wall. Investigation revealed that the opening led into a massive man-made cave system that had been carved out of the rock over three thousand years ago, to form an underground city. Number
1. The Oak Island Money Pit. In 1795 witnesses thought they saw pirates burying treasure on a small coastal island in Nova Scotia. So they started digging, and digging… and digging… to over 130 feet deep, with tantalizing clues revealed every ten feet or so, some promising a treasure worth hundreds of millions or perhaps much much more.
The Saltstraumen has the strongest tidal current in the world. Up to 400,000,000 cubic metres (520,000,000 cu yd) of seawater forces its way through a 3-kilometre (1.9 mi) long and 150-metre (490 ft) wide strait every six hours, with water speeds reaching 22 knots (41 km/h; 25 mph). Vortices known as whirlpools or maelstroms up to 10 metres (33 ft) in diameter and 5 metres (16 ft) in depth are formed when the current is at its strongest. The Saltstraumen has existed for about two to three thousand years. Before that, the area was different due to post-glacial rebound. The current is created when the tide tries to fill the Skjerstadfjorden. The height difference between the sea level and the fjord inside can be up to 1 metre (3 ft 3 in). When the current turns, there is a period when the strait is navigable.