There are only two potential places where you can find a selection of quality running shoes. These are brick and mortar stores or online stores. Where you want to buy it depends on your convenience and preferences. However, you should also consider the pros and cons of each option. Here is a detailed comparison between online shopping and online shopping.
Brick and mortar stores
Brick and mortar refers to a business or company that has a physical store or outlet of operations. If you want to buy running shoes in brick-and-mortar stores, you should find one that specializes in selling running shoes or athletic shoes near your place.
1. A specialized running shoe store has a well-trained and knowledgeable sales assistant who can help you find the right kind of running shoes for your feet.
2. You can install and check the shoes by yourself. This way, you will be able to try them on and see if the shoe is comfortable and fits your feet perfectly.
3. If you need a new pair of shoes right away, you can easily buy one at a brick-and-mortar store. You don’t have to wait several days for a charge and compromise on your daily OS.
1. Brick and mortar stores have very limited selections. They also easily run out of stock. The particular design and color you want may not be readily available in your local store.
2. Some stores are located very far from where you are. You have to travel many hours with heavy traffic especially when shopping in peak seasons. This may take up a lot of your time from your busy schedule.
Online shopping is the method of purchasing a good or products directly from a retailer in real time over the Internet. It does not have a physical store, but a website where all transactions take place.
1. You can buy sports shoes in a few clicks at home. This is the best choice for those who are too busy to run around brick and mortar stores.
2. There are many online stores that specialize in selling running shoes. You can access a wide range of sneakers from different brands, models, designs and colors.
3. You can find great deals on running shoes in the internet. There are stores that sell shoes for half their original price. Since they do not have to pay for space rents, their products sell for much less than brick-and-mortar stores.
1. You cannot try on the shoe and check for damage unless it has already arrived at your doorstep. If it doesn’t fit, you have to send it back and charge the next size.
2. You have to wait at least 2 days to get your item. Some products get damaged in transit, especially when they are not packaged properly.